1. Installation Environment
System: windows7 and above 64-bit system Memory: 16GB Hard disk: 128GB GPU : Graphics card that supports cuda computing, with more than 6GB of GPU memory
2. Basic functions of the software
- Support reading and saving of DICOM files, and support reading and saving of raw files;
- 3D fusion visualization of multi-volumes, 2D three-views visualization of multi-volumes ;
- multi-volumes fusion interactive adjustment, interactive calibration of regions of interest;
- Statistical data table export, GIF animation export.
Data in the example provided by Dr. Xin Feng
CT&MPI Visualization tools. V2.2. October 2022. Key Laboratory of Molecular Imaging, Chinese Academy of Sciences. http://mpilab.net/toolkits/. 28/11/2022.